Invitation Steps :
1.Contact : Jermaine Dawkins [803-447-1986: Shelia Reeder 864-908-2159] Welcome to Email us a letter of request (email@example.com).
[Respond within 24hours]
3. Bishop will talk to the Pastor or the leader concerning the budget that has been set for him coming . Bishop has preached for mega ministry and smaller ministries, therefore he is willing to work with your set budget.
4. The contact from bishops Asistant will be within one or two days . We understand how important it is when planning program or event .
5.Also, any pastor or Bishop ,wants to talk to Bishop " only "about an invite,the asistant will make sure Bishop McCaskill call .
Events Bishop Accept
1.High School Graduations
2. College Graduations
3. Bible College Graduations
4. Seminary Graduations
6. City Revivals
8. Men Conference
9. Women Conference
1O. Singles Conference
11. Youth Conference
12. Prayer Conference
13. Married Couple Conference
14. Stewardship Conference
15.. Pastoral/Muscian Conference
16. Holy Convocations
17. Pastor Anniversary
18. Church Anniversary
19. Leader Workshop
20. Armour Bearer Workshop
Bishop Code of Ethics
1. Bishop never recruits members wherever he preaches, he builds up the leader and organization .
2. Bishop will not start a ministry where he conducts revival for a pastor or leader because that wouldn't be honorable . Bishop does not compete ,he completes .
3.Bishop has preached in every denominations therefore he respects the doctrine of each church,he only preaches the gospel and a word to confirm the leaders proceeding word,and provoke members of an church or organization to follow the vision .
4.Bishop strives to be on time for all engagements .
5. Bishop is a preacher,speaker, teacher and he can adjust in any environment, therefore he can follow orders of the leader and organization ,and it only takes him 30min,unless the leader and organization request more time or less. Also, he only operates in his other gifts with leaders permission .
6.Bishop will never leave a phone bill or TV bill for any church or organization when he checks out of hotel .